Saturday 20 February 2021

Missing London!

 Happy Weekend to you all,

It has been a while since I crafted for fun but today I saw the 'Tower' challenge at Inkspirational and knew exactly what I wanted to make.

I looked around for some colour challenges but couldn't find one but the photo at The Card Concept gave me the idea of using black and white striped paper-check out the throw.




This die was given to me by my dear crafty friend Joyce she knew I would love it-London and a cityscape-what not to love!-thank you Joyce.
It is from SugarPea Designs.

Hubby and I so miss going into London and go to the movies, strolling around town and just can't wait to do it again.
Here is hoping that can happen soon!

I will enter this into:
SugarPea Mix Up Challenge-using the sketch-I flipped it.
The Card Concept-the black and white throw inspired this CAS design.










14 comments:

  1. This is so very fabulous, Sandie. Love the look of that die cut out of striped paper. And, also you have inspired me to check out a new challenge. So very happy to see you crafting for fun. And your inspiration has given me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That striped paper worked surprisingly well! I would never have thought of that. It’s perfect for our challenge this fortnight, so glad to see you play at Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, what an ingenious idea to use the striped paper. Yes, I am missing our trips to London too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to interpret Sugarpea sketch and I love the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, and unique with the striped paper! Love this, Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever, Sandie! I love black and white as it gives such a wonderful 'pop' to anything!! A brilliant CAS creation! Stay safe. I hope you can head into London again soon!! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool die! Sandie, your use of the stripes is brilliant! So fun! I sure wish I could come back to London! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get over what a great idea the striped paper is Sandie! Like looking out of a window with venetian blinds!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Using striped paper for this die - brilliant! Love this clean CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so creative and unique in black and white!! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so clever Sandie - who would have thought cutting it out of patterned paper would look so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Swooning over your stylized London skyline! Striking! Yes, staying home is hard. We haven't seen my mom for a year already! Thrilled you joined us at Ink!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

//