Saturday 6 August 2011

Family fun

Well I managed to make it to day 2 of blogging.
Today was special as we met up with family both from here and America. The last time I saw my cousin Mark and his wife Laura from the U.S was 13 years ago at their wedding-which is on my Birthday-a small fact that they had forgotten. They are excused as I guess on your wedding day the fact it is your cousin's Birthday is not a high priority!
 Above is Olivia, Mark,me and Laura. And below Mary,me and Anne
We had a drink whilst watching the buskers and then a shop naturally. We left them following the yellow brick road to the theatre to see the Wizard of Oz.

Today I share with you a card that I made for my Mum's friends Birthday. Both my parents and many of their friends are golfing freaks so I thought this stamp would be appropriate plus I love the colour combination-I am sure you will see this combination again.


2 comments:

  1. Sandie, you look wonderful! So great to see the pictures! And...this card is great! Your mum's friend will love it! Very impressed with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie!! I'm Lynn's friend, Maureen, from Canada! I don't know if she told you, but I went to visit her last month :) I met Laura and Mary and most of the gang :) You have a fabulous family! Lynn also told me you loved to make cards too :) Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to see more of your creations...seems like you like buttons and twine too...swoon!

    ReplyDelete

//