Monday 15 August 2011

Lisa's 40 at last!

Hello all

At last the younger of my 2 sister-in-laws made it to 40 and boy did she have a party to celebrate.
All the family got together for a few drinks to celebrate her day.
She enjoyed a few glasses of wine and then a few more.
Here she is with me sporting a very fetching new sash!



Also this weekend my very dear Uncle Tony saw in 72 with a bottle of champagne and a dip in the hot tub with my very special Dad-they are both in their seventh decade but with the energy and fun of teenagers.

My card today is one that I made for my Dad's Birthday. I have embossed the golf bag stencil and then papered the bag and flag before adding glamour glitter to the golf clubs.

I have entered the card into this week challenge on http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/ .
My U.S cousin Lynn is a designer on this site and this week she is celebrating her 19th Wedding anniversary-so this week is one long celebration for our family.

3 comments:

  1. Ha...not to sure about those two in the hot tub together! Where are your mum and Mary :)!!?

    Wish Lisa a happy belated 40th for me! You both look fabulous!

    Perfect card for your dad...thanks so much for playing along with the pretty palette challenge...and are you sewing on your cards? Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Love that you added some sparkle! Thanks for playing with us ar MTME pretty palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that Lynn is your cousin! Love her and her designs, which is why she is on our team! And I love your card! What a great image for a golfer! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge! Hope to see you here more often!

    ReplyDelete

//