Sunday 18 September 2011

Up Up and Away...Boy cards

Happy Sunday to all,

I have had little time to craft and, as next week I am again very busy, I was determined to have a go at a challenge this week.

I have a few 'boy cards' that needed to be made and I find that a challenge in itself.
So after hunting through some challenges I thought I would have a go at My Time Made Easy Sketch Challrnge #27

To me this sketch was a real challenge and it took me a good 2 hours to get this card done but I was pleased with the finish. I was unsure how to do the 2 strips at the back of the balloon but came up with the idea of instead of using ribbon or paper/lace, I would use baker twines and buttons-2 craft items I love to use. I think it turned out o.k.

Now all I have to do is decide which 'boy' (well they are men really but aren't all men boys???) this card will go to.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! I like your idea of using twine and buttons in place of the strips of paper. Thank you for playing along with us at MTME Pretty Patterns sketch challenge. We have a new one up - just in case you have a chance to play along. In fact, we do a new challenge every Thursday morning. Hope to see you again soon!

    http://fancycraftyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

//