Friday 30 September 2011

Forever Friends

Happy Friday to all.

Today I am sharing a Birthday card I made for a very dear friend, Lucinda. I met Lucinda about 5 years ago when we worked as fundraisers for a charity called Mencap. This was a very fulfilling job as we raised money to help people with learning disabilities. Lucinda and I clicked immediately and although I no longer work there we have remained friends. Lucinda loves to dance, walk, cycle-well she is rarely seen resting. I can manage the odd walk with her but otherwise when we are together we drink coffee and natter.

This card I have entered into My Time Made Easy sketch #29.


Used in this card:

Stampin Up paper
Joanna Sheen wordy rubber stamps
Promarkers
Destressed ink

Have a good weekend-in England we are enjoying a very late Summer.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Sandie! Hope the kitchen is coming along well! Love the sentiment on your card for Lucinda. Very kind and sounds perfect for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie,
    Love your card! Pink and yellow are mine and my daughter's favorite colors. Happy birthday to your friend and it does sound like you worked for a wonderful organization.

    Thank you for joining us at MTME's Pretty Patterns sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

//