Saturday 12 January 2013

Inkspirational End of Week Encouragement!

At last the weekend is here, time to relax, chill and get some time getting creative!
I am here to inspire you to get inking with my 'end of week encouragement card' for our 2nd Challenge at Inkspirational. There is still time to play along! Lat week I had so much fun visiting your blogs and seeing all the gorgeous entries, it was so hard to choose a top 5!

Here is our inspiration photo:



When I saw this photo I had one of those moments we all love....I have an idea NOW! 
I saw the heart and the ladder leading up to it plus the flowers below and the sentiment 'All things grow with love' from PTI popped into my head. Isn't it great when that happens!

So I went with this idea and came up with:


I managed to take a photo that actually shows the linen impression plate I so love.  I do like how this card came out. I think it really shows my CAS style and I am super happy it all came together in my little mind so quickly (doesn't happen very often!!)

So what does this photo inspire in you?

Pop over to our site here and see what our fab DT have got for you-lots of great inspiration. Then get inky!! And this month A Day of Daises are sponsoring us and offering a $12 voucher to our monthly winner.

I am also going to enter this into the challenge at Word Art Wednesday-to interpret the theme 'hearts' in any way that makes you feel blessed that God loves us-and this week I think is a week to reflect on this. I interpret this in that love is all around us and we all grow in many ways through love. And, I feel,  flowers growing and blooming is a good was to represent this.

10 comments:

  1. Don't you love when what is in your head translates to paper...this is beautiful Sandie. I love the loopy circles..oh so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie! This is such a fun card. It's similar to what I have planned for my project next week at Word Art Wednesday with those swirly flowers. Very cute indeed!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us in our challenge. I appreciate your participation SO much and always enjoy visiting your blog. Hope you will come back soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blooms, Sandie. Got to admit - this card is sooo YOU, my friend. Nothing much happening in my head today - just a splitting headache. Probably a sugar low. Off to stuff the gob with some cakes. Write to you later this evening. oxxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandie, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by my blog and leaving such thoughtful and sweet comments!

    The open feel of the flowers and the light touch in your design really inspire me. It's such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE those loopy flowers!!! VERY pretty card Sandie *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Sandie! LOVE that flower image--it looks so fun and fresh! I just adore your CAS creations and the bits of bling are the perfect addition to this card! HUGS to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandie - yes the texture on the cardstock looks great. These flowers are fabulous - your card is beautifully contemporary. Love the rounded corners too.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandie, such a sweet card. I love your flower images and the embossed background. Have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flowers are awesome!! I too love it when a plan comes together ;) Doesn't seem to happen all the time for me so I can really relate to what you said. I LOVE your colours and it is a great take on the photo inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandie,
    It's wonderful when the inspiration hits like lightning without the burn of course.
    A super card.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete

//