Sunday 17 March 2013

MIA!!

Hello crafting chums,

I am off for a stay in hospital and am not sure when I will be back crafting. I am hoping I will be back getting inky around Easter.

I have a few scheduled DT posts coming out in the next 2 weeks but that is all I have planned. Unfortunately I am not allowed the access to the Internet in hospital so will not be able to comment on your cards.......I know they will all be gorgeous and what a jot it will be to come home to catch up!

Have fun stamping my friends and see you soon

Sandie xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sandie, so sorry you're having to go in hospital. Fingers crossed everything works out well. Take care
    {{hugs}} Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best Sandie! I'll keep you in my thoughts :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please take care my friend and heal quickly. You are in my prayers. Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandie, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending best wishes for a successful surgery and recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandie, You're in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

    Take care,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

//