Thursday 10 December 2015

Time Out #46

A very Happy Friday Eve,

Time for our last challenge of 2015 at Time Out Challenges. We end this year with my favourite kind of challenge-photo inspirations.

First my card:


And here is the photo that inspired my card:



I focused on the silver bow, the black door and the red.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Sonja. I have recently discovered Sonja through our challenge and have been visiting her blog The Art of Stamping regularly since then. She is so very talented. I urge you to take a look at her blog, sign up, so you don't miss any of her wonderful makes.

There is so much to inspire you in this photo. I was quite taken by the polka dots at first but still needed more Christmas cards at the time. But remember you don't have to go down the Christmas card route, any kind of project is welcome.

Just take some TIME OUT and have fun!

I will enter this into:

Virgina's View Challenge-Festive Happy Card's with glitter

       Challenge 31

10 comments:

  1. Very striking with the red base card and that bow stamp is gorgeous. Perfect, stylish CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic card with that wonderful and beautiful bow. So very pretty in red and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Sandie. I love the silver embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose and how you've drawn your inspiration from the bow, Sandie! Such a pretty card. Thank you so much for the shout out, the kind words and the link to my blog. And most of all for asking me to guest design for Time Out in the frist place. So happy to be with you these two weeks. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love what you do with that gorgeous bow, Sandie ... this is so striking and rich ... the silver embossing is brilliant against the bold red! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this bow stamp of yours.
    Photo challenge, scary, but it being a Christmas one I might try and have a go, if time allows it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think we all like the HSH challenge best... This looks so crisp and XAS; beautiful gow the silver on that red let's the stamp shine so stylish! Hope you had better weather this weekend as we had... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant Christmas card Sandie! Great take on the photo inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that bow - so shiny and perfect against the red background! I just love your take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete

//