Thursday 22 June 2017

Time Out Challenges #86

CAS-ual Fridays are sponsoring this challenge with a $25 gift voucher randomly chosen from those who twist with us.

I love one layer cards so went with the twist using the CAS-ual Friday Stamp set Lovely Snowflake

Here are 2 examples of using this fabulous set.




I do love how these turned out and will be making a few more of these as they will be easy to post and well....I like how they look!

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented TaeEun. Her blog is a wonder and well worth a browse, check it out here-I guarantee you will love what you see

Then pop over to Time Out to see what TaeEun and the DT have created to inspire you.

Now it is your turn to take some Time Out and get inky with us.

Enjoy x


15 comments:

  1. Love them both; great CAS and for these the purple-pink looks so good! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not made a single card for Christmas yet! Love this Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's that signature purple, Sandie... gorgeous Christmas cards! A girl could use dozens, right? xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous holiday card...love that purple snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love purple/blue for Christmas. Love how the different orientation of these two fab CAS cards makes such a difference. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous impact on both cards, Sandie ... love the vibrant purple in that fabulous snowflake, such a brilliant contrast of bold colour with delicate lines ... delicious with the teal dots! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the large purple snowflake, Sandie. Such a wonderful CAS design with it going off the page a bit. Perfectly CAS and perfectly beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple snowflake!! Awesome. Love the pop of colour from the enamel dots too. You are so good at the CAS one layer thing. Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the combination of a pretty purple snowflake and aqua dots!!! Great CAS design for some quick Christmas cards! Thank you for your sweet words about my blog, Sandie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CAS elegance, Sandie. I hope all is well with you. I suddenly realised I haven't made any Christmas cards this year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the look too. I think I've used silver snowflakes, and pink maybe once, otherwise I tend to use white. I need to start playing it a little less safe and realistic when it comes to color choices, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect one-layer Christmas card! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are my CAS mentor Sandie!! I love the coldness of the color against the white. Beautifully done : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

//