Thursday 7 June 2018

Time Out #111

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at Time Out.

We have our theme challenge with the option of making a one layered card.

Our theme is:

Holidays

Any holiday you want and I went with Christmas and made this super CAS card:



Using the Joy Stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays. I love this set-the perfect one for one layer cards.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is one of my fav designers-Ishani-she is an inspiration! Her blog is a delight to visit. Take a look here and you will see what I mean! I am so happy she is designing with is for this challenge.

If you go with the option of making a one layer card then you could be in for a chance of winning a goodie bag from our fabulous sponsor Sven Hills Crafts. We will choose the winner by random.

Check out what our Design Team and Ishani have made here and then get inky!!



Enjoy x

9 comments:

  1. Bold, bright and fun, Sandie ... that whimsical 'joy' makes a fabulous centrepiece for this delicious CAS design! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and bright card! Really bold and beautiful the joy-word with the snowflake. Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo Sandie. The trio of snowflakes is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of your favorite?? Could this day get any better? Thank you so much for the compliment Sandie, you know I have been inspired by your cards and your love, generosity and encouragement. You are a gem of a person and I have so much to learn from you. Your card is a Joy, just like you.. O as a snowflake.. so cool and the placement! What a CASilicious design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the snowflake incorporated into the word "joy" and I love the colors you chose. Sending hugs your way, S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and simple and sooooo festive - I love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun, festive card, Sandie--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree this stamp set being perfect for quick CAS one layers! Love the happy colors you chose, very festive!

    ReplyDelete

//