Sunday 19 August 2018

One Layer Cards

Hi All

None of us like to make Sympathy cards but now and then we need them
They are the hardest cards to make and my heart is always heavy when doing this.

Here is one I made recently.


This flower stamp is from Uniko.
The sentiment is one I always think works so well for sympathy cards as I hope it helps the recipient to remember the happy times.
I just rounded off the edge as it seemed to flow with the flower.

Hard to make but sometimes we need to.

I will enter this into:



8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you needed a sympathy card, Sandie ... you've created a beautiful one here. Simple and elegant, with just the loveliest message ... I'm certain it will have brought comfort to the recipient. Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous sympathy card. I really like how you kept things simple. A very hard card to make, but I'm sure it will bring comfort to the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully muted and appropriate for a sad occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning design Sandie. The soft soothing purple of the florals are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not that easy to make these cards...and I think the recipient will find some comfort in it. Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, CAS one layer sympathy card, Sandie. The sentiment is perfect with the soft flower silhouette. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the comforting and calming colors, CAS all the way. These types of cards are always difficult to create but you did a lovely job on yours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful and absolutely perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete

//