Saturday 23 February 2019

Inkspirational #181

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at Inkspirational.

Our super teamie Carol has asked us to:

USE OUR STASH

After a hunt through my stash box, here is what I made:


When I first began I had no idea what I was going to make. A hunt through and play around with some gorgeous stash goodies that had been sent to me from my teamies at Time Out....I came up with this.
I got the cluster of flowers from Stephnanie and the wooden centre dot and small card base from Jenny-you know these are stash that my Time Out teamies sent me 2 Birthdays ago...they all sent me so much I still have it and use it regularly-how fab is that!

So not strictly 'my stash' but kept in 'my stash' box and I consider it mine!!

We have the fabulous Lindsey joining us for this challenge and she has made an amazing card. Her blog Bashful Blogging is well worth a visit, it is full of inspiring projects.

Then pop on over to Inkspirational and see what the DT have made to inspire you.

Enjoy!

I will enter this into:
The Card Concept-look at those background flowers, the colours and fan shapes-these are inspiration (my card is CAS and layered)

      

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandie, love the wonderful design and fabulous pop of colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful touches of vibrant colors with white. And that wooden dot in the flower’s centre is spot on with this design. A tiny detail, but it looks so right on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection in this sweet CAS card, Sandie. This makes me smile. No fuss, no muss, just pure beauty here. The subtle colors, and the wooden accents are just right. Not too much, not too little. What a lovely card! Sending hugs. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember seeing all that stash you were sent. There was a lot! Good on you for digging through all those delicious goodies and creating this brilliant card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and cheerful flower - I do love the wooden middle. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly is your stash...and beautiful stash for sure! Love the little panel behind the flower; gives it a bit of movement...and the flower! Hope you can enjoy some sun today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!! I LOVE the simple design and that color. FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the sweet comments! This is a great card - love the clean and graphic design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card and love the beautiful flower
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card created with goodies from beautiful friends! Lovely colors and pop of dimension Sandie~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fresh, delicious dimensional and so pretty, Sandie ... great use of those lovely goodies! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Swooning over your sensational 'stash' sunflower (because that's what I've decided it is!). Gorgeous!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card! Look at all those layers on the flower! Great burst of color against the white.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a beautiful card Sandie. It's so great to know we already have so much in our stash. We do need this kind of a challenge or compulsion to go through it all once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

//