Friday 1 March 2019

Celebrate!

Hi All

This was mean't to be a super quick card as my mojo has disappeared this week. 
I thought making a 'one layer, stamp and go' card might get it back for me.
Well no...this turned out taking ages...getting the stamps in the right place, turning into a 2 layer card-due to huge smudges everywhere on my one layer!
Still I got there in the end-slightly irritated but card made!


I made this for the Winnie and Walter 5th Birthday Bash-this is for Shay's challenge-use 5. I have used the same stamp 5 times and in 5 colours and 5 enamel dots.The stamp is-Dotty About You-from Winnie and Walter. The sentiment is also from Winnie and Walter-The Big, the Bold and Party

I used the colours from the latest challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More-all new Carherine Pooler Inks

I liked these combo of colours as they can be used for a make or female card but I had more male cards in mind as I have a few male friends who will be celebration soon.

Have a fun Friday.

I will also enter this into:


  

     

10 comments:

  1. It may have taken ages but was certainly well worth it. Lovely CAS design and perfect for male or female xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my card -great CAS card love the large celebrate -I had to laugh at your post because just before Christmas I made two cards one fussy and fancy and one CAS which took three times as long as the fussy and fancy!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandie I feel your pain. I have crafty days like that but mine often end in the bn rather than persisiting as you did tomake a great card. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So anoying when an idea doesn't get to the paper as quick as you want... But you wouldn't say that if you look at the result; the card is beautiful! Love the colours and the freshness! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all worked out in the end! CAS-ilicious! Thanks for signing up on our new challenge blog - will be fun to have you play along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your difficulties with this card. It turned out fantastic. Clean and wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some days are just like that, aren't they! But it all worked out well in the end, even if you didn't quite get that same buzz as when a card just seems to make itself. Super card Sandie and great to see you playing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very elegant CAS card. Love how it turned out. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Love the positioning of the flowers and the cute little details. And sometimes the simplest things take the longest time to finish. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room this challenge.

    X Lise Mariann, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card. The stamping looks great and the sentiment is perfect! Looking forward to seeing you again in the ATSM gallery very soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

//