Saturday 9 March 2019

Inkspirational #182

Hi There,

Time for a new challenge at Inkspirational-my fav challenges-a photo challenge!

First up my card:


And now the photo that inspired my card:


There is so much here to inspire you!

I picked out the pink and blue in this card and then I based my card on the pattern of the gorgeous fun headboard-it just reminded me of medallion stamps. I used the Medallion mix set. This idea came to me after I remembered Lynn's card here on Instagram. I loved the way she combined the medallions and used the different colours-she very kindly said I could CASE her card-thank you Lynn.

I kept the base card and the label in grey to match the wallpaper grey base.

Our fabulous team made some stunning cards based on this photo-take a look here and then get crafting away!




9 comments:

  1. Hi Sandie, I love your card with the pretty colours and super CAS design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color choices and I like the corner design with the sentiment banner!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to invest in one single medallion, Sandie... yes, you are right about it being a perfect choice to represent that gorgeous headboard!
    Such a fabulous photo - you've tempted me...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative design using your medallion stamps. It looks really classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Medallion marvelous, Sandie...a delightful take on the photo!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS perfection here Sandie, love the corner doily. The colors are beautifully spaced and add fantastic pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great elements to pick out of the inspiration, Sandie ... the soft colours you chose are delicious ... and medallions for the headboard ... genius (I never even spotted that headboard!!). Thinking of you ... big hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous CAS card Sandie... I adore the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of the colours - this is a fantastic design. Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete

//