Friday 27 September 2019

I used a stencil!

 Hi All

Most of you know I am not so good a using stencils but I have here!
I used one from Funky Fossil Designs. I was having a go and it didn't go that great but not too bad. So I decided to die cut part of it and thought it looked quite good like this.
Here you are:


Have a good day x

I am entering this into:

Freahly Made Sketches-I just flipped the sketch
Uniko AG with option of Autumn-the sentiment is from here.

Image may contain: plant, sky, nature and outdoor         


9 comments:

  1. Delicious colour palette, Sandie ... your stencilling looks wonderful to me ... it adds such a great sense of dimension to this lovely single leaf! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stenciled leaf Sandie! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it looks great! (Will you follow up with more stencilled projects?) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous as ever Sandie! And the stencilling worked a treat. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue with the brown, a classy combination.
    So pleased you joined us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS design and stencils can take some getting used to, but you've rocked it here. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully CAS. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

//