Thursday 12 September 2019

Time Out #144

Hello my friends,

Today is a very special day as we have joining us at Time Out our 3 new Design Team/Admin members-welcome ShaunaKim and Ishani-check out this post here to find out more about what these amazing designers will be doing and learn more about them! They are joining us now from this challenge-you will see some today and some for our reminder post.

We couldn't be happier for you to join us!

Now for our challenge-our photo challenge!

Here is what I made:



And here is the photo that inspired my card:


I was inspired by the black and white stripes and picked out the tiny bits of green and pink-if you look closely at the photo you will see a hand ornament and a pale pink face on one of the photos! I leaf die is  Memory Box Stitched Maple Circle Frame from our sponsors the fabulous Poppy Stamps. I added lots of sparkle to the leaf!

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the amazing Hannelie. I am sure so many of you know her and I am a long time fan! I adore her creativity and I am delighted she is joining us for this challenge-welcome Hannelie

Now pop on over to Time Out and see what our super team have created.

On a sadder note Jenny is leaving the DT due to her many commitments-we will miss you but thank you for all your wonderful inspiration-it was a joy having you as part of our team.


Have a fun day x

I will enter this into:


       09-19





15 comments:

  1. This is now my ALL TIME FAVORITE Sandie Munro original!! Girl, it is PERFECTION!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the warm welcome to the team!
    This card is fab! I love how you layered the pattern behind the main panel and the green leaf is a perfect addition. Just lovely!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, Sandie! I love that wonderful "pinked" (as in pinking shears) panel with that striped band toward the bottom. Your inked leaf is beautiful and I love the way you picked up the pink. A wonderful card. I really loved creating with this photo!! Sending love, S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bam! You've done it again Sandie! Love this card and your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cas card. Thanks for joining the Poppystamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty colored leaf, Sandie. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never even noticed the pops of pink in the inspiration photo until you and Stephanie called them out in your designs - and I love how you used it on your design with just a few finishing touches. the graphic stripe in the background is so perfect - I love how it goes with that bright green leaf - fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't see the hand in pink also...But what a fine subtile effect it goves to your super CAS card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a CAS stunner, Sandie ... the smooshy shimmery leaf pops so wonderfully against the white ... and what a great touch the dots of pink are! Love how you used the stripes under the zigzag panel! Gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully crisp and clean Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool take on the sketch Sandie. Love how you keep it so Clean and awesome. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani and Thank you for the introduction on your blog too. Sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your CAS cards! They may be CAS, but you add so many elements to make it special. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, love the details.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamp challenge blog.
    Pam x.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant take on the challenge. Ilove the clean lines and pop of black and green!

    ReplyDelete

//