Friday 13 December 2019

Rejoice in the Season!

Hi All

A quick make today-just a few cards left now....nearly there!


Here I used a set from CrafTangles that I won when I did the Diwali hop-thank you guys!

I simply stamped the light bulbs off the edge and coloured with copics adding some WOS for some sparkle!
Used the Uniko sentiment-keeping my design all along the edge for the challenge at AAA Cards.
I coloured some gems in the same colour of the bulbs-all to fit in with the colours at Color Thrown-I know my 'hot pink' looks red but IRL it is a pink promarker used and hot pink card!

Have a fun weekend x

I will enter this into:

CAS on Friday-Christmas
Colour Throwdown-lime green, hot pink and white

    For your blog



12 comments:

  1. Epic amount of white space Sandie! I love it Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the off the edge stamping and the color coordinated dots. The strip of colored card at the bottom also has a great color effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick but beautiful! Love that little piece of red sticking out! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous CAS card! Love that red peeking out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect CAS Card, i love it. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. QACAS but adorable -- love the shine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Sandie! Fab take on the Along the Edge theme. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

//