Sunday 1 December 2019

Stencils and Colouring!!

Hi All

2 posts in one day!
Not often done but this morning I felt tired and really felt like having a go at some stencils and that lead to some colouring too!

I made this, inspired by the challenges below:


The star stencil and Angel stamp and sentiment are both from Funky Fossil Designs

I was inspired by the photo at Inspired By-Pink Christmas-I used the stars and gold from one of the wrapping papers and the coloured in pink and green from the photo and added it to the deep green base to match the Christmas Tree.

CASology-Faith-easy to get the connection here!

Have a fun day x

   

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card, reminiscent of the scandanavian-style and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet....just love your adorable angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty little angel, Sandie ... there's a lovely folk art look about her! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the stencil! And love that angel-image; reminds me of a book I read as a child with pictures in the same style! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

//