Thursday 10 September 2020

Time Out #170

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at Time Out

And here it is:


Here is my take:



I think this guy is 'adventurous' to try this! I would love to do this but have never had the chance and think it would take years to do but wow I have a feeling it would be worth it!

Our sponsors for this challenge are Funky Fossil Designs and I have used their Surfer Stencil and Mask.
I just added some sparkly embossing to the waves.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the wonderfully creative Conil. I love her cards and have been a fan for many years plus she can be seen playing at Time Out every challenge and it is always a joy to see how she interprets each challenge. Pop on over to her blog Which Craft? and you will see why I am a fan!
Welcome Conil!

Now time to take some Time Out and join in the fun.
Get some inspiration from Conil and our super Design Team by popping over to Time Out
 Enjoy!


9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous stencil Sandie - perfect for the challenge. The first year I got to Australia I did a surfing weekend with the travel company I worked with - loved it, but I was totally hopeless and haven't done it since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super amazing glittery wave Sandie.. Surfing has been on my mind since 2 years now.. While I was traveling in South Africa, I realized I was missing out on fun big time.. But haven't got time till now.. But still want to learn it.. 😍 😍 Amazing super card.. Definitely springing up the adventure bug in meπŸ›πŸ›

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, Sandie. Love the surfer, and that wave....wow!! Even though I live in a surf town, I have always been too afraid to try...the big waves and the cold water keep me away from this sort of adventure. But your guy looks like he is having a wild time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun indeed! Your card is terrific, and the colors soothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is uber cool! Looks great with the sparkle on the waves too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sparkle on the waves & what a great image for the theme! Fabulous card, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, Sandie ... you captured the wild spray beautifully with the shimmery wave ... what an adventure that cool surfer is having! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your wild and crazy card Sandie! That sure is adventurous and something I would love to try but I'm too chicken! Love that sparkling wave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that surfer; it gives a feel of freedom! And a beautiful wave! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//