Sunday 18 October 2020

Photos inspire!

 Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a bit of a different card for you today.

I have actually water coloured and used embossing

Photo challenges have always been my fav kind of challenge and this card was inspired by 2 of these and in quite a weird way-if you want to know how, read under photo!



First off the photo at Fusion really caught my eye-I loved the swirly purple and the dark surround. I knew I wanted to use water colouring for this but was not sure how.
Then the photo at Inkspirational popped up and so did an idea in my head!
I noticed it also had the dark surround like Fusion but completely different colours. So I decided I would use an Autumn colour with the purple and see where it took me!

And so you have my thinking behind the card!
The image is from Visible Image

Have a good day.

I will also enter it into Just Us Girls












12 comments:

  1. Oh this came out really cool! I love that splat like flower looks cool! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty background Sandie. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Card Challenges this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the look of that orange flower on the purple. The watercolored background is especially eye catching, and I love the look of that splatter-like flower on it! Awesome card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow super background! Love the colours and how delicate the flower looks! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how this combo of orange and purple turned out. The watercolored background reminds me of marble. An Artistic design which appeals to me. Great to see you at ink, thanks for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. Love how it looks so artsy and free form.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blend of all three challenges, Sandie, and I love the purple swirl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours look so good together, the background really compliments the flower
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great background Sandie. Showcases that bright flower off so nicely. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The soft watercolour background is so dreamy, Sandie ... such a great contrast with the bold, artsy bloom ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this colour combo- the watercolouring looks great! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

//