Thursday 22 October 2020

Time Out #173

Hi All

Time for our photo challenge at Time Out.
Here is my card:


And here is the photo that inspired it:


I think it is pretty easy to see what inspired me but their is plenty there-the colours, the wood, the succulents and what about that cute little face on one of the pots!

Our sponson for this challenge are Altenew-I love there store-take a look here

I have used the medallion stencil is from Funky Fossils and the sentiment is from our wonderful sponsors Altenew. The set I have used is Halftone Circles

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is one of my favourite designers Rahmat. I have been a long time fan and love all she does. Pop on over to her blog here to see her amazing designs.
So excited you are joining us Rahmat-welcome x

Rahmat and our Design Team have all made amazing cards to inspire you.
Check them out here

Time for you to take some TIME OUT and play!

Enjoy!


I will enter into:













13 comments:

  1. Perfect interpretation of that photo!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely words Sandie x You are one of first few I started following since I started blogging in 2014, and a treasured friend over these years.
    I love the mandala stencil is perfect with the kraft base, and yes to the sentiment, it is so very true!
    Thank you for having me as GD xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful interpretation of the photo and very well chosen colors that blend into each other. I also love the combination of craft and white paper. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly beautiful take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Sandie and love your take on Time Out, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful colours! And placed of the edge and a great text! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandie, this is a lovely representation of that photo! and isn't that wall hanging just gorgeous, too??
    Crafty friends are the best... xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours and wonderful blending with this brilliant stencil, you can't help loving mandalas xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Sandie. You had the perfect stencil for this challenge, and I love how you blended those colors together. (of course, I completely agree with the sentiment also)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Warm, soft and so pretty, Sandie ... your blending is just yummy ... fabulous take on the inspiration! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that stencil and the way you placed it. You have blended the inks so beautifully. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, my wonderful crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful. love the stencil work in these colors. so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

//