Thursday 14 January 2021

Time Out #179

Hi All

Welcome to the first challenge of 2021 at Time Out and this year we thought we would have some fun and get to know you all better! And we can't think of a better way to do this than for you to make a card to show us. So we challenge you to be:

You can interpret this in whatever way you want.....perhaps you want to be 'You' by showing favourite style of card making. Or perhaps you have another hobby that you can show us on your card-gardening, cooking, sports and the list goes on!! How about your job? Your favourite books, movies....'you' can mean just anything that tells us something about you in card form.

We are excited to get to know you better!

I went for a CAS card and just stamping-as we all know that is my love. But I also wanted to show that I love nature and walking in it and seeing the seasons change-so that is why on my card the leaves change colour

Our sponsors for this challenge are the amazing STAMPloration and here I have used these products Crazy Stitched rectangle nesting dies and Trendy Leaves stamp set



So you know I love CAS and stamping and nature.
Now tell me something about 'You'

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the amazing designer Anila. I am a long time fan of Anila. Her creativity blooms with every card she makes. Pop on over to her blog here and you will see what I mean!

Our Design Team and Anila have all made amazing cards-check them out here

Then time for you to take some TIME OUT and craft with us!

Enjoy!





7 comments:

  1. I love this challenge, and I think it will be so fun to see what makes our participants tick! I love the thought process behind your card. It was such a great idea to use those leaves and color them the way you did to show your love of walking in nature. Fabulous make, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and movement Sandie! Love the colors you used as well~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Sandie! Your definitely portrayed peaceful nature with your wonderful multi-colored leaves - perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, Sandie! It shows great movement! I think we are all far more appreciative of Nature this past year!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card, and I love the falling movement of those pretty fall-colored leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely way to show your appreciation of nature and I love the sentiment too - each day is a new beginning. Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the diagonal feel here and the fall colors, really beautiful Sandie!

    ReplyDelete

//