Tuesday 6 September 2022

CASology #406

 Hi All

Time for a new challenge at CASology and this month our cue word is 'Happy'.

So many ways to go with this-you can read below the way I interpreted 'Happy'



I decided to make a card that made me feel 'Happy'!
And when making a card the most important thing that makes me 'happy' is when I am making for a specific person is mind. This card was a 'Happy Birthday' card for my dear friend Nonni
Nonni loves Flower cards, love blues and loves blending with copics-so I did all these and hopefully this made her 'happy' and well as me!!

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Arlene-take a look at her blog, her cards are amazing!

And then pop back to CASology to see what Arlene and the GD have made to inspire you!
Enjoy!


I will enter this into:

Color Hues Challenge 2nd Birthday-Lime and Green...Happy Birthday!














8 comments:

  1. Yes, these colors do make for a happy card! I bet Nonnie loves it. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it is a HAPPY card, and just perfect for the Color Hues challenge. Thanks for celebrating with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those colours together! Makes this one so usuable for a man too! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandie this is so simple and so beautiful, hope you are doing well my friend! Thank you so much for celebrating with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty floral card, sure to make anyone feel special. Thanks for playing along with us for our special collaboration at Color Hues and Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of you, Sandie! I do love the look of that gorgeous blue and the lovely blending in the flower. I'm sure Nonni does too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card makes ALL of us happy, Sandie! so pretty, and a great tribute to a friend -- and yes, a friend in mind is a great way to make a card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandie, yes, I agree, your card does make us all happy! I was delighted to see it in the gallery. The soft green bloom is gorgeous and I love the textured dies!

    ReplyDelete

//