Sunday 18 September 2022

Live Life in Colour!

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all well?

My dear crafty friend Kim sent me a Uniko voucher for my Birthday and I had been wanting to use the Rainbow stamp set for a while and this week the quote at Time Out was perfect for it! A huge thank you Kim for your kindness xx

The design of this card had been in my mind for a while but today came together after seeing the colour scheme and dots and spots challenge at AAA Cards


That's me for today!
Have a good day x








6 comments:

  1. Love your card Sandie, well done. glad to hep you materialize this fabulous card with our Colour Challenge. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges, we hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment, and great use of it! Love your sweet card, Sandie. Bless you and your friend that gifted you the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use a rainbow! Hope you are doing good... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Sandie! Hope everything is ok with you! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Sandie! I really love the trendy look of all the components in your design. Wonderful colors too! Thank you for joining us at Time Out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. I am so impressed with tne design of this card, Sandie. The stripes esp that dotty stripe makes it so artsy. I love to combine challenges and think of designs and make a card that probably I won't have even thought of. Thank you for taking Time out and also joining us at AAA cards <3
    Sending you a warm hug!

    ReplyDelete

//