Saturday 18 April 2020

Finally I did it!

Hi All

I finally made 2 cards for the Twofer Challenge-Rain/Umbrella.
This challenge I find so hard but finally inspiration struck especially as I really wanted to make a card with my new stamp from Visible Image.

First off this card using the full image:


I love this image and the sentiment-I will post this on the Women be your own kind of beautiful!

And then the second card where I masked the women and just used the umbrella. I followed the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch and I made this in rainbow colours as this is what we are doing in the UK for our NHS front line staff.


I will also enter into Festive Friday-they are celebrating National Nurses Day-6th May and I have used more than the 3 elemnets they ask us to!

I will enter this card into Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time this stamp set has been inked up.

And now for the 2 cards together:


Have a fun weekend x

     

cover photo, Image may contain: text


13 comments:

  1. Great cards - well done! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant, Sandie! So awesome for the Twofer challenge and I love how you used the CAS(E) This Sketch sketch - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two FABULOUS and different cards for The Twofer Challenge Sandie and I'm loving both! Your silhouetted card is perfection (can see why you had to have that stamp set!), and your rainbow umbrella's definitely make me smile and will be certain to light up someone else's face too! Thanks so much for sharing these beauties with us at The Twofer Challenge! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you played in the Twofer Card Challenge. YOur rainbow of umbrellas in the thank you are bright, cheerful and a perfect thanks for weathering this storm we are all caught up in. YOur silhouette card is such fun with that bold yellow sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAY! So glad to see you at both Twofer and NBUS, Sandie, and thank you for joining the galleries! Now that you've made two different amazing designs using the same stamp, the next time will be easier! That is a fabulous female image and sediment and nothing more is needed to make it a powerful card design! It was very creative of you to just use the top umbrella part in rainbow colors on your second card to thank the healthcare workers! They truly are the heroes of our time! Take care and stay safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you found inspiration and joined it! Love your cards, and your unconventional use on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea you would be struggling with Twofer as I think you’re generally great at using your stash in different ways. I think stamping over the edge, both with and without the woman, was a great idea. Love the sentiment in vibrant orange as well as your take on the sketch with the use of several colors...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow--just love these, Sandie! The image & sentiment for the first one makes for such a fabulous card! The rainbow of umbrellas is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow stunning! I do think I'll join them once...but stil not done... So good you did and I think they look both so good! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay ... Twofer cards ... and they're brilliant, Sandie! The full silhouette is so cool ... and what an awesome sentiment ... perfect for you! The vibrant brolly border is fabulous ... and so fun ... the shimmer of the 'rain' on the bright colours is just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cards you created. Very clever way to use the stamp! Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards! Love that pop of color on the clean design. Thanks so much for joining us over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete

//