Thursday 23 April 2020

Time Out #160

Hi There,

Time for a new challenge at Time Out and this time it is our photo challenges-my favourite type of challenge-here is what I made:



Inspired by this photo:



Our sponsors for this challenge are Uniko and here I have used their Florals-Gerbera Stamp Set and Die Bundle and Background Builders Set-horizontal Stripes

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Ana-her cards are a joy to see and we are delighted she is joining us.

Pop back on over to Time Out and see what Ana and the team have made to inspire you. Then take some Time Out and play along.

Enjoy!


I will enter this into:





10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sandie and the Gerbera is my all time favourite Uniko stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous, Sandie! Love the use of texture and colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clean and beautiful card Sandie! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS, Sandie ... and perfectly delicious ... fabulous contrast between the line art gerbera and the bold stripes! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold stripes combined with the feminine gerbera, lovely contrast! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never get tired of that awesome gerbera. I love that you did not color it in for this design. A beautiful card, and great take on the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!! I love the bold black stripes and your large flower. STUNNING design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That gerbera stamp is such a beautiful one...and here it pops so elegant on the stripes; I like your card a lot! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

//