Thursday 9 April 2020

Time Out #159

Hi All

We have our 'Inspired by Words' challenge at Time Out-you can use any of the words or the whole phrase to inspire you:

First off my card:


And here is the phrase:


How does my card fit the quote??

Well I went a little sideways on this as I wanted to do something a bit different. So I came up with the idea.....you need to type up books before you get a Library!!
And my book is called 'Hello'....so it could be on it's way to one of you!

The little typewriter is from our fabulous sponsor Newton's Nook and here I have used the stamp set My Type and the matching die set My Type Die

I added a strip of dry embossed white card-quite hard to see in the photo but IRL does show up really well.


I am so sorry to let you know that our wonderful Design Team Member Anita has decided it is time for her to step down and this will be her last challenge. Anita has been with us since we started Time Out and has inspired us all. I am so sorry to see her go and will miss her so much. Thank you Anita for all your hard work and helping us build Time Out to the challenge it is today.
Can't wait to see what you will be making us when you join in future challenges!

Now time for you all to take some Time Out and craft with us-pop on over to Time Out and see what the Lee Ann and the team have made to inspire you!

Enjoy!

I will enter this into:

Addicted to CAS-texture-this text background is about as texture as I use!

     


9 comments:

  1. Your card fits the quote very well, perhaps you could create your own library. I really like the black and white and the simplicity of this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sandie and so CAS... just fab!
    Thanks so much for sharing with Perfectly CAS!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully CAS. Thank you for playing along with the Perfectly CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crisp black and white, Sandie ... especially with the touchable texture ... and how cute is that little typewriter with the simple 'hello'! Thanks so much for your lovely words, my friend, it's been a joy being on your team! I'll definitely be playing along with you all at Time Out in future! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome, out-of-the-box idea for this wonderful card. I love black and white, and your idea is carried out perfectly here. Much love to you. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE this card!! I am so in to typewriter images right now!! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific take on that library, Sandie! Love your little typewriter. I too will miss Anita and her kindness, I sure hope to keep seeing her around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your clever take on the TO word's challenge. A beautiful CAS card in black and white. Love it ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing again along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple and jet again you make such an popping card! Great that you achhieved that just with black and white! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//