Saturday 24 October 2020

Warmest Winter Wishes!

 Hi All

I have had this white strip of card on my desk for over a week with this sweet sentiment from STAMplorations. I even had that tiny gem on it. I had stamped it when I had out the first ever STAMPlorations sets but hadn't got as far as entering into the AAA Card Challenge (I went with the 'cosy' option) that I had intentions of doing so.

Yesterday I realised the challenge was nearly done so I quickly made a super CAS card by just adding some green glitter card!



The weather here is awful so it was hard to get a good photo but if you zoom in you will see this lovely 'warm' sentiment!

Have a good day x





4 comments:

  1. Really sweet and CAS card, Sandie. And, it was so fun to talk to you this morning. Can't wait to get a glimpse of the desk your sentiment was sitting on next time. The glittery strip adds such a punch to your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love that you still remembered to get it in on time, and I'll take those warm wishes right now (currently 26 degrees, feels like 16 degrees! weather apps words...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, pretty wet and dull here too, Sandie ... though your warm, cosy Christmas card has brightened the outlook in it's vibrant red and shimmery green ... and with that sweet sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//