Saturday 17 October 2020

One Image, 3 cards!

 Hi All

I hope this finds you all well.

Trying to get those Christmas cards done!!

And the one layer ones are the best for sending abroad.

Here are a few:

And another one using the same stamp but in a different place:


And another one using the same stamp centred and no red strip!.


This stamp is from the very first challenge that STAMPlorations held. I was luck enough to win and got 7 stamp sets! And since that day I have been a fan!

When I saw the challenge at AAA Cards Challenge-use one corner and make it cosy if you want-I wanted to be cosy so I thought this set would be perfect. Imagine sat in front of this fireplace in a cold winter's night! I coloured the mantle piece in and the top one I added a red strip.

I enjoyed colouring this tiny image and decided to have a go at using it again but placing it in different positions and I quite like them all!

I will also add to:




 




11 comments:

  1. Hi Sandie, how lovely to have you playing at Christmas Kickstart - welcome, welcome. Love your CAS creations and that all important touch of pink, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute image, and 3 different ways of using it, thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing you get lots of use out of this stamp, Sandie, and all those cards look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well big socks are always nice and cosy warm. fab card and lots of white space we love at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three really cute CAS cards! I like how you've changed the layout for each card. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cosy and wonderfully CAS, Sandie ... what a fun trio! Bon dimanche ... hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comfy in CAS -- love 'em, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks somehow cute, but at the same time so cozy! Great card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you used that stamp in 3 different ways. They are all so CAS and elegant. Great coloring, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's the way to do it Sandie! Fab trio. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

//