Friday 11 May 2012

Feeling under the weather?

Today is a first for me..........my first 'Get Well Soon' card. I guess it is a good thing that I have not had to make a card like this before. Actually this card is not for anyone in particular but will be kept in the 'you never know when you might need it' box.

I was inspired to make this card when I was checking out a passion for papertrey challenge site. The theme was 'under the weather' using a PTI product. And as I am now a proud owner of a few of their impression plates I had to have a shot at this challenge.
I used the woodgrain PTI plate and my new sizzix cloud dies to come up with this design:


Inside I have stamped 'Get well soon'. I rounded off all the edges to fit in with the curved cloud theme and the woodgrain is meant to reflect the streaks in the sky.........artist interpretation-right??

I am pre-scheduling this as I am on hols and I really hope I am not seeing clouds in the sky today, just blue sky and sunshine x

4 comments:

  1. Sandie, this is beyond fabulous! two PTI products...their cloud dies and their impression plate...love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ok, I'm convinced. Cloud dies and impression plates are must haves. Really love the striking simplicity of the card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to rock the PTI goodies! I love the way those clouds pair up with your sentiment to perfection!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the woodgrain sky :)

    ReplyDelete

//