Saturday 21 October 2017

Inkspirational #146

A very Happy Weekend to all

We have a new photo challenge starting at Inkspirational today and here is the card I have made:



To be honest I made the ages ago when I was in the DT for AAA Cards. I didn't end up using it there and when I saw our photo here at Inkspirational, I thought it was perfect!



I think it is pretty easy to see the sparklers inspired my sun rays and naturally the colours my sun. So, who says you can't make a sunshine card at this time of year!!

Our DT have all made super cards inspired by this warmly photo-check them out here

Enjoy x

I will enter this into:

STAMPlorations CAS card challenge using optional twist of Orange

13 comments:

  1. Wow :) superb and i love all that gorgeous white space

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow :) superb and i love all that gorgeous white space

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful CAS design and I love the sun! That sunday stamp is so cool and I love the happy sentiment with the sun, a perfect match. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! That big glossy sun is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful card! Your sun rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's amazing how perfect your previously-made card is for this current challenge, Sandie! I LOVE it!!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration, and awesome card! Nice job -- simplistic but oh so efficient and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is perfect for the challenge and I love the shininess of your sun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bright shining sun really pops against all the crisp white, Sandie ... gorgeous against all those rays! What a great take on the inspiration (even if it wasn't originally!!). Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely your pretty, bright, shining sun, Sandie! I'm glad you saved it for our challenge; it's wonderfully inspired and inspiring! AND, I'm thrilled you shared it over at STAMPlorations Anything Cas Goes challenge, too!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fab CAS design, Sandie and it does go perfectly with the photo inspiration! Your sunny card has brightened this grey October day :) I hope that all is good with you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colours and such a happy card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a clever clean and simple card! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

//