Sunday 18 February 2018

Calling All Sistahs #10 Challenge


Hello All,

I am here with our monthly Calling All Sistahs Encouragement challenge from CAS-ual Fridays. Our little bunch of Sistahs are all about raising awareness for Breast Cancer and would love you to join our monthly challenge.

  On the 18th of each month we will start a new challenge with a new inspiration photo.

We all need a little encouragement now and then. Wouldn't it be great to have a stash of cards to send to a friend when they needed that encouragement from us?

Well that is what this challenge is all about-making those kind of cards for our friends near and far!


Before I go into how you join in this challenge, here is my card:




And the photo that inspired this card:


You can see I was inspired by both the colours and the photo. went for the coffee/kraft and red colours and the hearts.
I thought the puffy stamp heart really looked like the heart on the coffee!

My sentiment is actually heat embossed on the kraft and I distressed the edges of this card to add a little more interest to this very CAS card!

Here is how you play along:

1. Make an encouragement card inspired by the photo or colours or both.
2. Link up here by 12am EST on the 13th
3. Share with your friends and followers so we can get the word out about our challenge.

One person will win a $25 gift code to use on anything in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps store.  All products are welcome, but if you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies on your card, Michele will DOUBLE your prize!!!

My fellow Sistahs have all made amazing cards-check them out here and then get inky!

Make someone happy today with a very special card from you!

Enjoy x

I will enter this into:



CASology-together. My take on this is that it is only togther that we can spread the word about awareness.If we all work together, we can do this! 

Grab our badge!





10 comments:

  1. Sandie, you chose one of my favorite sentiments of all times from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. Having a house full of boys means there have been lots of nerf gun wars over the years. This warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the cue word, Sandie! Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha--love the sentiment--made me laugh! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stylish and fun and love the mix of red and Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful text! Love the red on kraft! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah! This is a beautiful sentiment. Wonderful red on kraft. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a wonderful cosy feel about this fabulous card, Sandie ... both in the colour combo and that oh so supportive sentiment ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card. Love that heart and the wonderful sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the distressed edges of this and kraft and red is a very unique combo -I think I haven't seen it a lot. Great job with the challenge! I hope to enter again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this card! The red and kraft are so pretty and that sentiment set is on my list for sure! Thanks so much for stopping by my place too!

    ReplyDelete

//