Friday 18 May 2018

Calling All Sistahs Encouragement May Challenge

Hi All,

I am here with our monthly Calling All Sistahs Encouragement challenge from CAS-ual Fridays. Our little bunch of Sistahs are all about raising awareness for Breast Cancer and would love you to join our monthly challenge.

 What do we mean by an 'Encouragement' card? Well anything that would brighten someone's day. I am sure you have plenty of ideas of how to do this and make cards like this every time you sit down you craft. So why not share them with us?

We have a photo and some colours to inspire you. Use either the photo or the colours-you don't need to use both but can if you want.

Here is my card:



Here is the photo we that that inspired my card:


I used the colours and the patterns as inspiration.

I have used the CAS-ual Friday stamp set Be.
I simple stamped the sentiments and baby butterflies with the help of my Misti! And mounted it on some designer paper.

This card looks like it took me 5 mins but it was weeks of thinking of what to do-I found the photo a challenge! And then a long time in deciding exactly how to place the sentiments so I found it easy on the eye.
CAS cards sometimes really are not so quick!

Here is how you play along:

1. Make a card that will brighten someone's day inspired by the photo or colours or both.

2. Link up here by 12am EST on the 13th of June

3. Share with your friends and followers so we can get the word out about our challenge.


One person will win a $25 gift code to use on anything in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps store.  All products are welcome, but if you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies on your card, Michele will DOUBLE your prize!!!

My fellow Sistahs have all made amazing cards-check them out here and then get inky!

Make someone happy today with a very special card from you!

Can't wait to see your cards!

Enjoy xx



7 comments:

  1. I love the black & white with a pop of blue butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandie, your card is stunning! I love the black & white striped paper and the way you have the sentiments placed on the card with those pretty blue butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this Sandie! So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bold and baddass card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these quotes and like this they really are encouraging! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous imagery, Sandie ... the tiny, delicate butterfly adds such a lovely softness to these hold, encouraging sentiments! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiments! And oh, I can spot some designer paper, that’s a rare view over here. You managed to keep it clean and simple still.

    ReplyDelete

//