Tuesday 15 May 2018

Thanks for All You Do!

Hi All

I am going Butterflies again today. To be honest the last 2 days I have posted Butterly cards that I was making for the Twofer Card Challenge and when I came to post them there, realised that I was meant to be using the same stamp set.....my memory is really getting bad!

Anyway this card was inspired by a few challenges out there are the moment.

First my card:


And it was inspired by:

-design-CAS-ual Fridays Sketch-I love this sketch and have a few more ideas for this one, hoping mojo and time allows me to get them made in time!

The one big butterfly is from Happy Little Stampers and all the rest of the buttelies and the sentiment are from various Verve stamp sets-if you want to know the exact sets please just leave me a comment here and I will email you x

Have a fun day x

     


6 comments:

  1. Love the way you put the butterflies on the card; just like they are bussy flying... Don't think we will see a lot of them here today; so windy... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie your CAS style always makes my gasp--lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, Sandie ! Very delicate and feminine with this pinky combo. Love your take on the two challenges. Thanks so much for the lovely comments on my blog and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Have lots of fun, gifts, love, drinks...whatever you like for this special day ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card Sandie! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such a beautiful card, Sandie! Love all the sweet little flowers and butterflies. Thanks for sharing your pretty in pink creation with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fluttery, delicate and deliciously feminine, Sandie ... this is just lovely! Hope you'll have chance to play along with us at Twofer with a couple of cards ... if those butterflies will stay still long enough!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//