Wednesday 8 May 2019

Mums!

Hi All

Popping in with a card for a few challenges.


It is not Mother's Day in Britain this week (our's was in March!), but isn't this sentiment true all year round??
I know it is for my Mum-she is the one that holds us all together and I am thankful everyday for her.


Card was initially inspired by CASology-Mothers.

I knew I wanted to use this sentiment and stamp but needed some colours. After a hunt I found a combo I liked at CAS Colour and Sketches-I hunted high and low for a darker green button but this was all I could find but I do like the pretty flower pattern on it, which I thought suited the card!

The flower image is from Visible Image and the sentiment is from Verve which unfortunately  is now closed.

Enjoy the day x

   

10 comments:

  1. Love this, Sandie, and what a fantastic sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Verve sentiment (they had so many beautiful texts). And the flower looks great like this! Just the bit of sunshine that this day is lacking :) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card. I love your color combination, fantastic sentiment, and that button is too fun. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this weei.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I like the artsy style and the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

      Delete
  5. Fabulous card Sandie, I love the colours and wonderful sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the use of the button for the center of the flower, and how it ties in with the sentiment. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love these bright happy colors, Sandie! Such a brilliant use of an awesome green button. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Great use of the colours. Love how you use the bottom as the center of the flower with the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

//