Thursday 9 May 2019

Time Out #135

Hi All

A new challenge at Time Out and it is our 'Inspired by Words'-check out the words on the badge below.

Here is the card I made inspired by 'stars' and how they sparkle!


Here I have used the stamp set Magic and Sparkle from our wonderful sponsors Poppy Stamps

Jeanne from the Design Team at the Poppy Stamps Blog is joining us for this challenge. Pop on over to her blog A Kept Life and feast your eyes on a delight of card. We are so happy Jeanne could join us today.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the inspiring Michele. I am sure many of you know her blog, I Card Everyone. It is full of such a delight of cards. Her creativity has no bounds and we are so happy she is joining us today-welcome Michele x

Pop on over to Time Out to see what the DT have made to inspire you!

Enjoy x

I will enter this into the new AAA Birthday Card Challenge-Anything Goes
Poppy Stamps-wishi washi!-I am making a wish with this Birthday Card


      05-19 copy


13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful text! More positive you can't be! And the little stars look beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card rocking your super CAS style Sandie. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and a great CAS design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, and warm welcome, Sandie... thank you for having me! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the formal black and white with the clean lines and touch of silver! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take to those words! I love how you make such simple and elegant cards. Beautifully CAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic CAS beauty, Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful interpretation of the challenge words, Sandie. Love those silver stars and your glittery dot. Hope you are feeling sparkly today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS card! Thanks for joining our first AAA Birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bold and classy, Sandie ... the shimmer in the stars and dots add such pizazz to this cool, graphic design! I'm sure others have said it before me ... you make our world sparkle, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply elegant, love that pop of teal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful CAS card Sandie! I love the addition of the starts and dots :) Thank you so much for joining us at AAA Birthday! Looking forward to seeing your creations in our future galleries!

    ReplyDelete

//