Thursday 23 May 2019

Time Out #136

Hello Crafty Friends,

Time for a new challenge at Time Out and today it is our 'Home Sweet Home' photo challenge.

And here is the card I made:



And here is the photo that inspired this card:


It was the background wall that I noticed straight away-it looked like an embossed folder to me! So I used an embossed piece of card that my crafty friend and team mate Joyce had sent me-thanks Joyce!
I then thought of the bright yellow flowers on the table and used the Boxed Blooms and Bold sentiment stamp set from our fabulous sponsor STAMPlorations.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is  the very talented Greta. Her cards are a delight and her blog full of inspiration-take a look here. We are so pleased Greta is joining us for this challenge-welcome Greta x

Pop on over to Time Out to see what Greta and the team have made to inspire you!


I will enter this into:



10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sandie, I love the vibrant colours and it's such a great take on the photo inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Sandie, and I am so glad you found a way to use that fun textured purple paper. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week. It's lovely to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love that embossed background Sandie and it goes so well with your yellow flower! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike--haha! Love how you used the embossed panel behind the beautiful floral square, Sandie! Such a huge honor to be guesting with all you talented people at Time Out--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic background texture, Sandie ... that delicious yellow bloom pops against it so beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous, bold colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Sandie, that bold yellow is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that color combination, Sandie. Your embossed background is wonderful, and that awesome yellow cardstock and stamped sunflower go so perfectly with it. So summery and light. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great that you show a so different card. Love the bright colours and how it looks like texture at the background. Glad to be back in blogland.... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//