Tuesday 30 July 2019

How CAS can I go??

Hi All

How CAS can I go??

Have a look:


I saw the challenge at Less is More to use small images and had this Snowflake Serenade from Uniko on my craft desk and thought I would use the tiny snowflakes from it. This sentiment in the same set was perfect to place the snowflakes around. The hardest thing was to get the little sparkles around in the middle of the snowflakes. Added the linen embossing plate for texture and a one layer card done-perfect for sending abroad!

Have a fun day.


7 comments:

  1. Elegance and perfection together. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty CAS down low... this broad would love it any Christmas! lol xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the blogrol there was nothing to see on the card...so I had to come and look...Beautiful how you used the little flowers! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. CASilicious, Sandie ... a perfect winter wonderland where the tiny snowflakes draw the eye beautifully to the sentiment! Fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card Sandie and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This couldn't be more perfectly CAS, hon! I wish I had it in me to some time try to be this bold with the white space. Love it. The sparkles add a fun touch. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More! xxx

    ReplyDelete

//