Thursday 18 July 2019

Time Out #140

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at Time Out and it is our photo challenge.

Here is the card I made:



Inspired by the greys and white in this photo, plus the flower reminded me of this tutu!


The sponsor for this challenge is Topflight Stamps-a new challenge for us at Time Out and we are so excited they are supporting us.
Here I have used their stamp set Born to Perform by Visible Images

All the DT have made amazing cards-take a look here and then take some TIME OUT and have some fun with us!

Enjoy!


11 comments:

  1. Isn't it fabulous that we were both inspired by the neutral colour, Sandie, yet came up with such different designs! Your dancer is a delight ... so full of energy and movement ... and now you mention it, I do see the flower in the tutu ... so clever! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and great take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, you made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Sandie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I wouldn't have thought that this balerinastamp would look so great just in gray...it is stunning! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This looks gorgeous and it’s so elegant in neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sandie, I love the grey and white colours and the sentiment is super xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these stamps... I've been eyeing them! Wonderful monochrome card, looks very stylish. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love to see where these inspiration photos take our art. I am so happy to hold this beautiful card in my hand too. It's a wonderful take on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My girlies danced for ten years and now one of them is a dance teacher, so I'm ALL ABOUT this gorgeous image Sandie! You've showcased her in a splendid way~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fantastic sentiment, and your card is beautiful! Love the dancing silhouette!

    ReplyDelete

//