Thursday 1 August 2019

Time Out Challenge #141

Hi All

Time for us at Time Out to challenge you and that challenge is:

RELAXATION

Here is what I made-my favourite way to relax! Napping is something I do a lot!!


Our Sponsor for this challenge is the amazing Newton's Nook and the winner of this challenge gets a voucher for their store! I love their store and here I have used the very sweet Newton's Nook Naptime. How adorable is that image? And don't you just want to relax there too!!

So how do you relax??? I can't wait to see how!!

I used that background stitched purple card that was a pressie from teamie Joyce. Then coloured my image with promarkers! I know not often you see me colour but had a go as this was going to a crafty friend who loves colouring!

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Marieke. She is so very creative and please pop on over to her blog here and you will see! Welcome Marieke!

Our Design Team and Marieke have all made amazing cards-take a look here and then get inky!

Enjoy!!


9 comments:

  1. How relaxed and chilled out does Newton look on his brilliantly coloured stack of cosy rugs, Sandie ... what a cutie ... love those z's ... the textured purple really makes the banner pop! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little one looks so sweet and happy and totaly relaxed...great colouring and great image for this challenge! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Sandie. I love that sweet little kitty and your layout is super xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is definitely relaxing! I love the soft pretty colors! Thanks for featuring our images on the Time Out Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m a cat lover and this image is just adorable! I don’t do naps myself, if I nap i can’t really become awake afterwards. How do I relax? I put on a movie, preferably a horror one:) it’s so sweet and I know your coloring looks great 😻

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is so adorable, Sandie, and I love the way you colored it. The soft shades look great on that purple background. Love the z's. And you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cat sure looks relaxed! Love your soft coloring! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see you using your markers, I love the pastel shades you picked! That background you got from Joyce is stunning, I'd love something like that... Have to remember this! Have a relaxing weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete

//