Thursday 15 August 2019

Time Out #142

Hi All,

Time for a new challenge at Time Out and this time we are challenging you to be:

Fashionable!

Here is what I came up with:


Our sponsors for this challenge are STAMPlorations and I have used 2 of thre great stamps to make this card-Noteworthy-2-Shery-Russ-Designs and CityGirl The-Bee's Knees

I loved this sentiment and I made this card with it in mind. I was being the 'me' I love to be when making cards:

-one layer
-just stamping
-using purple
-and I am a city girl at heart!!

Our Gust Designer for this challenge is the very creative Jenny. I adore her cards and pop over to her blog here and I am sure you will too! I am delighted Jenny is joining us for this challenge-welcome Jenny!

So how will you interpret the word 'Fashionable'. It doesn't have to be clothes....could be fashionable house items, patterns, card techniques....this is just me thinking of different ways I could have gone but I am sure you will have more! You always amaze me with your creativity and I can't wait to see what you make!

Jenny and our Design Team have some great examples-you can see them here

Take some Time Out, join us and be fashionable!

Enjoy!



6 comments:

  1. Love that sentiment, Sandie ... and love that you were being so you with this stylish, cool, CAS, purple, one layer stamped card! Brilliant! Thinking of you ... big hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fits you so good! Well...maybe with a nice texture in purple :) Just kidding; great card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Sandie. It is totally the fabulous you that you are. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic CAS card! I love the City Girl in in this pretty colour with the bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well here's a card I recognize! It's amazing how early you are with your DT cards because I received this ages ago! Love it. So simple yet so striking. xxx

    ReplyDelete

//