Wednesday 9 October 2019

Always and Forever!

Hi All

Quick hello today for a card for the challenge at Less is More-we pick-you pick. I picked the sparkle and gloss and came up with this using gloss card, mirri gloss card and glitter card:


This card may look CAS but took me forever to make. The die from Simon Says was a pressie from a very dear crafty friend-not been used and was sat on my desk waiting. Wow I love it but hard for me. I made an inlaid die and had to cut out so mnay times to get it right! But I love it.

Decided to channel my inner Marlena who makes making cards using layers and angles look so easy....well not for me!

After making this card-I do love it-but I remembered why I am a lover of just good old stamps and ink!!

Sentiment from Uniko

Have a fun day x





4 comments:

  1. Looks so festive! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Sandie ! What a brilliant idea and take with the gloss card, mirri gloss card and glitter card. Very delicate and even with all those layers you succeeded to keep it CAS ! Wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandie! Happy Saturday. I am a little behind in my LIM comments... wanted to let you know how much I love this card. What a fantastic combination of papers - love the gloss and glitter and the mirri gloss is an added bonus. Always a joy to see your work anywhere - thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete

//