Sunday 6 October 2019

Crafting Friends Across The World!

Hi All

I have met so many friends through crafting from all across the globe!

And one of the joys for me is learning about their cultures, their traditions and just basic everyday lifes. 

It is something I treasure very much.

This last year many of my new friends are from India and through them I have learnt so much. My husband has been to India working twice this year and has even met my very dear friend Ishani.

So today to celebrate all my new friends in India I have my first ever Diwali card (more coming later in the week).

Fesitival Season is on now in October and from what I see-they sure have fun celebrating their traditions!

Here is the card I made-one layer as easy to post!


All stamps are from Mudra Stamps and inside I have used a Craftysrappers greeting (but forgot to photograph!)

I have another Diwali card to post later in the week.

Happy Day x

I will enter this into:


    




7 comments:

  1. A beautful card!
    It is great to learn more about the things you don't come accros with so easily; it makes you a more thoughtful person... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie, you are such a wonderful friend! I, too, adore Ishani - we've had many conversations from my front porch over my butterfly box, and even had a chance to share the life stages of my little friends!
    Sharing traditions is a wonderful thing! Your card is brilliant! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! CAS at it's best and purple too! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vibrant pops of colour against all that crisp white, Sandie ... CAS perfection! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly clean and simple! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

//