Friday 25 October 2019

Diwali Blog Hop

Hi All

Have you seen the Diwali Blog hop going on?
It is amazing what our community are doing and if you read from here-you will see what an amazing cause this is being done for-by a wondeful set of Ladies from our lovely card community.

I thought I would make a card for this to let you know about it and also for my hubby to give to some of his co-workers who celebrate Diwali.

I based my card on the logo that has been used for this hop, trying to get all colours in!


Here is the logo I based this on:


I used all Mudra Stamps

Go on-pop on over to Anila's blog to find out more about the hop and Diwali, see some amazing cards and get the chance of winning some fab prizes!

I will enter the 'Festival' challenge at CrafTangles






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and sunny-happy card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I can't type, my eyes teared up! Countries, religions are all man made. God made humans and then came humanity. You are an Epitome of humanity, Sandie. You basing the card on the logo of our hop, am soo touched. Thank you for the love and spreading the joy of Diwali and making cards for your husband's colleagues is so wonderful. If I could be even 5% of you. I'd be a better person. Thank you soo much, this is so special for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet Sandie. I completely agree with Ishani and her thoughts. I am so happy to see you creating Diwali cards with so much love. Your husband's co-workers will love them for sure.
    I can't thank you enough for sharing about our hop. That was very thoughtful. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun colors on your great card! Always great to send to a cause!

    ReplyDelete

//