Sunday 30 August 2020

Season's Greetings

Hi All

I have had no mojo recently-ideas are in my head but just can't seem to feel like crafting.
However today I decided why not just make your fav cards-one layer, stamp and go, just to see if I could kick start my creativity!

Thought I might as well make a few Christmas cards to send aboard and actually made 4 of these as it is easy to do with the help of the misiti!


Yes I actually did do a tiny amount of colouring!
I have embossed with my linen embossing plate to add texture but it is hard to see in the photo but IRL it does add the perfect touch.
The holly stamp is from Funky Fossil Designs and the sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays

I used the layout from the sketch this week at CAS(E) This Sketch

Have a good day x



8 comments:

  1. These look fab. Hope you find your mojo again
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just admiring all that fabulous white space, Sandie ... what a delicious CAS design ... the bright colouring of the holly and berries pops so beautifully! Monsieur Mojo must be back! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to jump start your mojo. This is such a fabulous clean and simple card. So festive and elegant, and of course, perfect for mailing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a super card Sandie.. Love the white spaces.. Reminds me of the snow and beautiful wreaths hanging over the door ❄️❤️❄️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tiny bit of coloring is as sweet as can be, and just the right touch for our Sketch, Sandie! Thanks for playing along! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card, and perfect use of those small stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply sweet....love your festive stamps.

    ReplyDelete

//