Tuesday 4 August 2020

CASology #372

Hi All

A new challenge at CASology starts today and here is my card:


And the cue word is:


This Woman is off to a 'Ball' and will soon be dancing!
You should see her dress!

And wow to her make up!

Our Guest Designer is the outstanding crafter Anushree-I am a huge fan-check out her blog here and I think you will see why!

Our sponsors for this challenge are the amazing STAMPlorations

I used a stencil from Funky Fossil Designs to create this.

Pop on over to CASology to see what the DT have created for you and then join on in!

Our Design Team are all worth a visit and some love-here they are;


Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Sandie ... talk about chic and stylish ... what a stunner ... I'm imagining the dress! Catching up ... enjoying all the delicious inspiration you've been sharing over the last couple of weeks ... you've been craftily busy! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Sandie. Love how simple it is, with that pop of red, and the face is merely suggested...such a pow! of a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold & beautiful! The classic red, white and black!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandie....SO in love with your beautiful card. You truly inspired me to make my card for this challenge. She is simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I have never seen so many unique and beautiful stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! This card I would put on display, it’s beautiful CAS artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! A strong and stunning card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful design, Sandie! We can all use our own imagination to visualize her amazing ball gown! Fun!! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

//