Thursday 30 July 2020

Time Out #167

Hello Crafty Friends,

Time for a new challenge at Time Out.

It is our inspired by words challenge and these words are:


You can use any of these words or the whole phrase-easy to see what I went with!


Our sponsors for this challenge are the amazing Top Flight Stamps and I have used their product Born To Perform by Visible Images

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Ashwini. I have been a fan of Ashwini for many years and her creativity is amazing-take a look at her blog here and you will see what I mean-welcome Ashwini!

Pop on over to Time Out and see what Ashwini and the Design Team have created to inspire you!

Then get creating!!

I will enter this into:

CAS(E) this Sketch-flipping the sketch

   

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Love this card, Sandie. It has so much positive energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dancer image, I love your color choices, and I love your deign. Fabulous card. Very uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful graceful card, perfect to inspire us, Sandie! It's one of my favorite sayings!! I hope you are keeping safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic quote, and even better card! Love this, Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Sandie. Just delightful. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is placed perfectly on this card, and I love the combination of fonts too. So stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so perfect in gray with thehince of pink! Looks like an illustration and again beautifully CAS! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//