Friday 24 July 2020

Twinkle!

Hello crafty friends,

I got a lovely card the other day and some stamps from my dear blogging friend Gerrina-she knows me so well-the stamps are as CAS as can be!!

Here is what I made:


My kind of card-one layer, stamping only and lots and lots of white space.
I would normally emboss this but I know at AAA Cards they like to challenge me as they prefer you not to have a textured base....I did Jane....but so hard for me not to get that linen embossing plate out but a challenge is always good!!

Layout based on sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch

I will enter this into:
AAA Cards-maxi white space-option of flowers not taken
Less is More-one layer and Christmas
The Card Concept-I went with all the stars in the photo and all the red...and my design is CAS!!
CAS(E) this Sketch

Enjoy your day!

      

11 comments:

  1. Love this fabulous CAS card, Sandie. It is so YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS card! I have such a hard time keeping the white space clean. Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, and CAS to the MAX. Wonderful from a giving friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS - I LOVE it. Your placement of the stamps are just perfect, my friend. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a bit surprised to see a second entry Sandie. You are just so good at maxi white space! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS perfection. How do you do it? Soooo little here, yet it’s perfectly enough....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have perfected the "maxi white space" on a CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done without the embossing! Love your striking CAS card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much lovely white space and great placement of your minimal stamping. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

//