Thursday 2 July 2020

Time Out #165

Hi All

We have a new our Theme Challenge at Time Out and here it is:


Don't forget we have that 'optional twist' of using embellishments! 

There are so many ways you could go with this challenge......memories from your past, a special holiday, celebration, an outfit you used to wear...and so much more!

I decided I would interpret this challenge by CASEing one of my own cards....I had made in the past, in days gone by!

I wanted to see if I could make one of my previous feminine cards into a Christmas card.

Here is the result using the twist of adding embellishments (enamel dots, naturally!)


And here is the card I CASed-sorry only have it on Instagram-but here is the link:


Our sponsor for this challenge is CAS-ual Fridays and here I have heat embossed in burgundy the background stamp Full on Floral Stamp and the dies Tag Buddies 

Our Guest Designer is one of my favourite designers Claire. I have followed her for years and love the cards she makes plus Claire is a long term supporter of Time Out and that means so much to me...thank you Claire. Check out her blog here and you will love what you see!

Then pop on over to Time Out and see what Claire and the Design Team have made of 'Days gone by'...will be intersting to see!!

And I can't wait to peak into your 'Days gone by'...good or bad!

Enjoy!




6 comments:

  1. I love that background! And fun to see a non-CAS card from you; it os beautiful so a style you are good in too! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that you CASEd yourself. Love this new rendition on your previous card. Also, I always love red on kraft, so these colors really sing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - especially the Christmas theme set on all of those wonderful flowers. Love the red on kraft. What a wonderful take on the theme to CASE yourself with a card made long sgo. That card is wonderful too, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty, Sandie ... love how you created such a Christmas-sy look with the delicate snowflake against the floral background ... so festive! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//