Thursday 16 July 2020

Time Out #166

Hi All

We have a new challenge at Time Out


And my take:


What could be more peaceful than sitting by the sea on the sand with your flip flops on!

The stamps and dies I have used here are from our sponsor Newton's Nook. I have used the stamp set Flip Flop Life and the matching dies for this set found here

This went off to a crafty friend who loves nothing better than being sat by the sea and in flip flops!...just like me!!

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the amazing and ultra talented Sue. I am a huge fan! I just love all her cards-her creativity blooms with everyone!
Welcome Sue, I am so pleased you are joining us x

I can't wait to see what 'peaceful' means to you all!

Pop over to Time Out and see what Sue and the DT have made to inspire you.

Enjoy!

I will enter this into:





11 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful CAS design and yes the beach is a perfect place to have that peaceful feeling. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is definitely MY motto! LOL Awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Stitches’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops sorry ... Me again ... I identified the wrong theme for Double D! But still think your beachy card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and also so true!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a peaceful scene you created. Love those fun flip flops too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen, Sister! I'm all about the flip flops, especially on the beach -- all of which are peaceful. Great design and card, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So dreamy and serene, Sandie ... and definitely peaceful ... your blending is wonderfully beachy! I'm not a flip flop girl ... barefoot on the sand (or anywhere else!) for me! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sentiment on this peaceful background. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know how much I love this card, Sandie... and the only thing better than you or I sitting by the sea with our flip flops on, is if we were together.... Love this card so much. Love the summery colors and your wonderful inking. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yess! special work finished and now enjoying the early weekend...so time to make a big round in blogland; can't believe it is already a week ago I did that...
    Love the sun and flipflops; pure summer and sitting on the beachis a real strong peacefull event! Bit too far (and not nescesary) at the moment for me, but one of the first things I want to do when times change... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//